Marchiennes’ Tourist Office
1 rue Corbineau
The Marchiennes’ Tourist Centre is open from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 am and from 1.30 to 5 pm, and, while the touristic season, on Saturday, from 9 to 12 am.
• To go to Marchiennes from Lille, take motorway A23 until the exit “Orchies”. Follow the raod sign indicating Marchiennes by the secondary road D957 for about 13 miles (8 km).
• From Valenciennes, take motorway A23 until the exit “Marchiennes” then follow the raod sign indicating Marchiennes which is about 14 miles (9 km) away.
• From Douai, take Douai’s bypass - Valenciennes until Pecquencourt. At the roundabout, follow the road sign indicating Marchiennes which is 14 miles (9 km) away.
Marchiennes is well-served by regular bus lines : 201, 208 and 210. All information on www.arc-en-ciel2.fr
The closest train stations are Somain and Orchies respectively on the lines Douai-Valenciennes and Lille-Valenciennes. Lines and hours on : www.sncf.com
Then you can either take a taxi or a bus.
Several bike lanes exist go to Marchiennes :
• From Somain : firts reach the town of Fenain, "street Marcel Cachin", near the multisports platform, then follow the "Green Lane".
• From Orchies : take the "Gren Lane" that begins near the train station parking.
• From Douai : reach the "boulevard Vauban" then the "Vauban bridge" the take the Scarpe banks that go far Marchiennes.
The closest airport from Marchiennes is Lille-Lesquin. Schedules available on the web site: www.lille.aeroport.fr
Télécharger le fichier PDF "Plan de ville"
contenu du fichier